Senior Alumni Visit System *Japanese ONLY
This is a system whereby you can request a visit with a Senior Keio Alumni. You can search the "Senior Alumni Visit System (Keio alumni search)" for alumni who are available for visits from the dedicated PCs on campus available at the careers services. You can send a visit request e-mail to individual senior alumni via "Senior Alumni Visit System (for sending an e-mail)."
*This can be used from the Fall Semester of the academic year preceding the year of your graduation.
*Please exercise appropriate discretion when handling personal information.
*Please keep in mind the Keio School Philosophy when using this system and maintain decorum and social graces.
Usage times for the Senior Alumni Visit System
The Senior Alumni Visit System can be availed of from the Fall Semester in the academic year preceding the year of your graduation.
*September 2020 and March 2021 graduates: From AY 2019 Fall Semester till program completion
*September 2021 and March 2022 graduates: From AY 2020 Fall Semester till program completion
*keio.jp ID and password are required to use the Senior Alumni Visit System
*Consult with your nearest ITC counter while presenting your Keio student ID card with regard to using keio.jp (account activation, reissuing passwords, etc.).
- Users will respect the Keio School Philosophy while maintaining decorum and social graces when using this system.
- Users will not use information about Keio alumni for any other purposes than visiting senior alumni.
- Users will not neglect their managerial responsibilities as users of the system. They will also not create data using alumni information (inputting data to smartphones, mobile phones, or computers) or take any screenshots. Users will not divulge or disclose information on Keio alumni to others. They will promptly discard information on Keio alumni once it has served its purpose.
- Users will not act in violation of laws, public order, or standards of decency when using Keio alumni information. They will also not indulge in any behaviors which infringe on the privacy of others, nuisance behaviors, or behaviors which generate illicit profits, as well as in any acts which are in violation of human rights such as slander or libel.
- Users will neither disclose nor divulge their keio.jp ID or password to any third party.
- Keio University shall not be liable for any damages arising from use of the Senior Alumni Visit System.
- Keio University does not vouch for the completeness or accuracy of the information included on the Senior Alumni Visit System.
Precautions for use
- All operations on the dedicated computers at the careers service desk or in the Placement and Career Resource Room are recorded alongside the information on the person viewing it. Please be aware of compliance matters during usage. Please ensure to log out after completing your search.
- It is not possible to print, download, or save the information about which you have been notified from the Senior Alumni roll book registered by the person in question or by companies. Photographing screens using cameras or mobile phones, as well as inputting data on PCs or mobile phones is strictly prohibited. Ensure to note down any details by hand as a memo, in a notebook, etc. Please exercise due discretion when handling or making a record of the personal data on alumni with which you have been provided and ensure to dispose of it promptly when it has served its purpose.
Refer to the User Manual below when using the system.
Senior Alumni Visit System (for Keio alumni searches)
This is an application to search for Keio alumni with whom you wish to arrange a visit.
This may only be accessed from the dedicated computers at the careers service desk or in the Placement and Career Resource Room.
There are two search methods: "企業からのOB・OG名簿"（Company Roll of Senior Alumni） or "本人からの届出情報"（Information from Individual Senior Alumni）. "企業からのOB・OG名簿"（Company Roll of Senior Alumni） includes either the alumnus or alumna's company e-mail address and telephone contact number of the individual, or the personnel department serving as an intermediary. Meanwhile, "認証キー"（Identification Key） to be used on the "Senior Alumni Visit System (for sending an e-mail)" is included on "本人からの届出情報"（Information from Individual Senior Alumni）".
*Electromagnetic reproduction of all personal information, including "認証キー"（Identification Key）, is strictly prohibited.
Using the System
- Log in with your keio.jp ID and password from a dedicated PC.
- Carefully read the usage guide and decide on your search method according to your needs.
- Note down the contact details of the senior alumni, including "認証キー"（Identification Key）, in a memo or notebook.
*Input or acquisition of information using smartphones, mobile phones, or PCs is strictly prohibited.
Senior Alumni Visit System (for sending an e-mail)
This is an application to allow users to send visit request e-mails to senior alumni using "認証キー"（Identification Key） that you have been provided with on the Senior Alumni Visit System (for Keio alumni searches).
Please understand that the senior alumni are working adults who are participating in the visit system through good will and ensure that you behave in a manner which appropriately reflects this.
Using the System
- Log in to keio.jp.
- From the categorized "Placement and Career Services" menu.
- Click "Senior Alumni Visit System (for sending e-mail)" from Application.
- Type and send your e-mail on the Senior Alumni Visit System after carefully reading the precautions for use and entering "認証キー"（Identification Key）.