Cautions Regarding Online Course Registration
1. Online course registration period
Period： Course Registration Schedule is available on News at the keio.jp Portal.
Method: Through Gakuji Web System
※Please read the latest "Graduate School of Media and Governance Guidebook", Chapter 3 thoroughly.
※Students can register/update for courses as many times as they want during the online course registration period. Make sure to finalize your course registration as early as possible.
* During course the registration period, Gakuji Web System will be temporally stopped everyday from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. due to maintenance.
※Following rules will be applied to students of Faculty of Policy Management and Faculty of Environment and Information studies who have not completed the course registration during the designated period. Rules:
2．How to log in to Gakuji Web System
Students can log into Gakuji Web System through SFC-SFS.
SFC-SFS > Gakuji Web > Start Gakuji Web System
Cautions Regarding Online Course Registration (Graduate School of Media and Governance)
Regarding the points to note for course registration, please read the Graduate School Guidebook (Chapter 3) carefully
- You can register or cancel a course from registration multiple times during the course registration period.
If there are any errors whatsoever, all courses will be listed as "pending" in the right side column of the course list, and registration for all courses will be invalid. Please make sure all courses are listed as "registration complete" before finishing registration. In Spring semester 2020, all courses will not be listed as "pending", if there are some errors. Please confirm the message at "Current Registration Status" area and "Error" row.
- Make sure to print your course registration list and logout prior to the end of the course registration period. You may also save the page as an html file or web archive.
- As a data saving measure, even during the registration period you cannot use the Gakuji Web System for one hour at 4:00am.
Make sure to confirm the courses you register for on the "confirmation for course registration status screen" on the Gakuji web system in the certaion periods. We will inform you the certaion periods on News at the keio.jp Portal.
Registration Numbers of Unlisted on the Timetable and Project Courses / First Meeting of Project Courses
- Please confirm the lists at Keio University Students Website.
For the first meeting of Master Seminar and Academic Project, please contact the teacher in charge directly.
Registering for Courses Offered by Other Faculties or Graduate Schools of Keio University
- Year-round courses, Spring Semester courses, and Fall Semester courses that are offered by other faculties or graduate schools, or research institutes of Keio University must be registered for through the Gakuji web system by the Spring Semester course registration deadline. This excludes all courses offered at the Yagami campus (other than Teacher-Training Courses), the Graduate School of Health Management, SDM, and KMD.
- In principle, courses offered by other faculties or graduate schools of Keio University that are registered for in the Spring Semester cannot be canceled in the Fall Semester.
- When registering for courses offered by other faculties or graduate schools of Keio University, make sure to apply for registration through the Gakuji web system after obtaining permission of the faculty member in charge of the course.
- Courses offered by other faculties that have a student limit
Courses offered by other graduate schools of Keio University that have a student limit
Amendment of Course Registration:
Course Registration Amendment Period: Course Registration Amendment Schedule is available on News at the keio.jp Portal.
Where to Apply: We will inform you on News at the keio.jp Portal.
Refer to the Graduate School Guidebook for details on what may be changed during the Course Registration Amendment Period.
Course Cancelation Period: Course Cancellation Schedule is available on News at the keio.jp Portal.
Course Cancelation Method: Through Gakuji Web System
Courses can be cancelled except for those that are offered at other faculties or graduate schools that the main faculty or graduate school does not allow you to cancel. For details, please refer to the Graduate School Guidebook.