Student ID cards are required for matters including issuing certificates, using the Media Centers (libraries), and receiving diplomas.
If you lose or damage your student ID card or the sticker on the reverse side, please promptly carry out the reissue procedures.
Keio's response measures to COVID-19
Please check the availability of the campus office before proceeding.
You can also apply for the reissue of your ID by mail. Please refer to the following PDF. If a student ID card will be re-issued, a enroll confirmation sticker which is affixed to the back of their student ID card will also be re-issued.
Please contact us via the Contact form for current students with the reason for your application, if you wish to re-issue only their enrollment confirmation sticker
If you have lost your student ID card, please confirm whether or not it has been handed into the university as lost property.
1. Please bring the following items with you when carrying out the procedures:
- Photograph (taken within the last three months; length 4 cm x width 3 cm; color photograph with glossy finish; frontal picture of upper body against plain background; no hats)
- Reissue fee of 2000 yen
- Application for Re-issuance of Student ID Card (prescribed form)
2. We will be able to reissue student ID cards during the Office Working Hours
＜Other dates services unavailable＞
- End-Of-Term Maintenance Periods (Mid-September, Late-March to Beginning of April)
- Machine Maintenance Period (during the Mita Festival)
3. Please carry out the procedures at the applicable counter on the campus at which you are enrolled.
||Mita Office of Student Services, General Affairs and Inquiries
|Hiyoshi (Undergraduate students)
||Hiyoshi Office of Student Services, Information Desk
|Hiyoshi (Graduate students)
||Hiyoshi Office of Student Services, Graduate School Counter
||Yagami Office of Student Services, Information Desk
||Shinanomachi Office of Student Services Counter
|Shonan Fujisawa (PM/EI/MG)
||Shonan Fujisawa Campus (SFC) Office, Academic Affairs Section Counter
|Shonan Fujisawa (Nursing)
||Shonan Fujisawa Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care Office
||Shiba-Kyoritsu Office of Student Services Counter No. 1
- If you find your old student ID card after being issued with a new card, please return it to the applicable counter listed above.
- International Student Identify Card: Inquiries should be directed to the Keio University Co-op ticket agency.