慶應義塾大学塾生サイト Keio University Student Website
慶應義塾大学塾生サイト Keio University Student Website

Please select a faculty / graduate school from this menu.

TOP

Grading system

Grading system since AY 2017

PercentageGradePass/Fail
100-90 % Pass
89-80 %
79-70 %
69-60 %
59-0 % Fail


Guidelines for grade distribution

The below criteria are guidelines for lecture courses of thirty students or more; however, this does not include foreign language courses, seminars, practical courses, experimentation courses, research seminars, etc.

  • S is awarded to approximately 15% and A approximately 25%. In principle, the total number of people awarded S and A should not exceed 40%.