Purchasing a Student Commuter Pass for Commutes to Other Campus
☆Check the "Information about Certificates" for information on the issuance of student commuter certificates required to purchase a student commuter pass to the campus you are affiliated.
If you are taking a class which class format is "Face-to-face classes (conducted mainly in-person)" offered at a campus other than the one you are enrolled in, you may purchase a student commuter pass to commute to that campus only during the class period. From AY 2022, issuance of Student Commuter Certificates required for the purchase of a student commuter pass to other campus for the purpose of taking courses from Certificate Issuance Services (on-campus certificate issuing machines/convenience stores) is available.
In addition, if you wish to issue a Student Commuter Certificate for other purposes, such as a practical training pass, please inquire at the Academic Affairs Office of your campus.
Persons Eligible to Use
Students who are taking a class which class format is "Face-to-face classes (conducted mainly in-person) offered at a campus other than the one you are enrolled in.
Please check the Syllabus and Timetable (keio.jp account required) for the class format.
Issue Dates (AY 2022)
|Semester||Application Period for the Student Commuter Certificates|
|AY2022 Spring Semester
||from April 7 (Thu.), 2022 to July 18 (Mon.), 2022
|AY2022 Fall Semester
||from October 1 (Sat.), 2022 to January 25 (Wed.), 2023
- Log in to the Certificate issuance service and apply for "Student Commuter Certificate (Mita/Hiyoshi/Shonan Fujisawa/Yagami/Shinanomachi/Shiba-kyoritsu Campus)"
- Print the "Student Commuter Certificate" at a convenience store or a certificate issuing machine on campus.
- Fill in the commuting route, valid period, and starting date for using the student commuter pass on the Student Commuter Certificate, and submit this to the station counter, etc. in order to purchase the pass.
*For information on the process for applying and printing certificates, and guidance on using the Certificate Issuance Service, please check the "Information about Certificates" page.
Precautions for Issuance
- While there are no transaction fees for generating a "Student Commuter Certificate," printing the certificate costs 60 yen at convenience stores.
- Student commuter pass are valid for one or three months. If you are purchasing a student commuter pass to other campus, you cannot purchase it with a validity of six months.
- The "commuting route" is the most economical route option from the station closest to your residence to the station closest to your campus (or nearest bus stops for those commuting by bus.) Issuance of the Student Commuter Certificate may be suspended if a student is found to have falsified information, and the student may be punished in accordance with the school regulations.
- Students who have not paid their academic fees and expenses up to the previous semester, those who have not registered their home address (in Japan), or those who are in the process of applying for a change of address will not be able to apply for a Student Commuter Certificate.
- If you are not taking classes which class format are "Face-to-face classes (conducted mainly in-person)" offered at a campus other than the one you are enrolled in, you cannot purchase a student commuter pass.
Changes to Home Addresses
Your home address will be printed on the Student Commuter Certificate. If you will change your home address, after logging in to keio.jp, select "Various changes" from the top menu (or the top right menu button on a smartphone), and then select "Confirmation/Change of Address" . Your newly registered address will be reflected on your Student Commuter Certificate from 7:00 a.m. the morning after you receive email confirmation of your change of address. Please note that the address from before the change will be printed on the Student Commuter Certificate if you have applied before the new address is reflected.