Purchasing a Student Commuter Pass for Commutes to Other Campus
For Students Affiliated to Mita, Hiyoshi, Yagami, SFC, and Shiba-Kyoritsu Campus (AY 2021)
The schedule of Purchasing a Student Commuter Pass for Commutes to Other Campus (Fall Semeseter of AY2021) has been updated. (April 2, 2021)
Students can purchase a student commuter pass to travel to a campus they are not affiliated to in order to take courses.
The student commuter certificate required to purchase a student commuter pass can be obtained by carrying out the procedures below.
- Please apply using the online form
- Duration of Application Process
|Friday, April 2 to Wednesday, April 7
||Friday, April 9 onward
|Thursday, April 8 and after
||Student commuter certificates for applications received by no later than Wednesday each week will be issued from the following Friday
- Please visit the Office of Student Services on the campus to which you belong with your student ID card from the issue date onward. The student commuter certificate will be issued after confirmation of your registered courses.
Please note that a student commuter certificate can only be issued during the periods listed below.
Spring Semester : From Friday, April 9 to Friday, July 2
Fall Semester : From Friday, September 24 to Friday, December 24
- Please note that stundet commuter passes can only be issued for a single route, from your home address to the specidied campus.
- The student commuter pass will be issued for the least expensive route from the nearest station to your home to the station nearest the campus you will be commuting to.
- If your current address is different from the one registered with the university, please [change your address].